Détails de l'offre et pour postuler : https://exotrail.welcomekit.co/jobs/full-stack-software-engineer_toulouse
Exotrail est une start-up spatiale française qui apporte de l’agilité dans le monde du spatial grâce à des propulseurs électriques pour petits satellites et des outils de conception et d’optimisation de mission.
Nous recherchons un stagiaire en développement logiciel full-stack à partir de Septembre
Description (en anglais) :
Your work will include:
• Improve the 2D/3D visualization;
• Implement the user interface for new maneuvers: inputs and results rendering;
• Improve the user experience;
• Be proactive and propose new ways of handling data;
• Add new elements for system modelling in backend;
• Support to the space mechanics engineers to implements maneuvers in backend;
• Improve the frontend and backend robustness thanks to unit tests and code coverage.
Additionally you could take part to any part of the software development, depending on your wishes and skills :
• Improve the DevOps chain;
• Animate agile workshops.
It is a very good opportunity to work with new technologies (Vue.js, Springboot, MongoDB, Git, GitLab), and to participate to the full architecture of a software. You will benefit from a strong technical supervision to master each step.
You will be directly under the supervision of the software engineer and will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
• Technical profile in a software development track leading to a MSc in Software Development or the equivalent. Ideally the internship must be during a gap year or be the final internship before graduation.
• Very good soft and presentation skills (technical documentation, assumptions, oral presentation). You must be able to work with a great autonomy.
• English proficiency and a basic French level.
• Strong reporting and organizational capabilities, and a desire to work with a very dynamic and ambitious team
You should be passionate about software development and entrepreneurship and ready to work in a very demanding environment – with the immense reward of being directly part of a very ambitious project!